[DNS] [SPAM] A spot of phishing ..

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§lawrence.net.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 03:15:35 +0000 (GMT)
If Westpac haven't noticed that registration in five months then they're either incompetent or they're paying someone that's incompetent.

I don't think that's a valid reason go keep/change/discuss the rules relating to .com.au.

TM-law-wise, if neither Westpac nor St George protect their Trademarks, they will eventually lose the protection (precisely why Google will not let you make their brand into a verb).

Otherwise, that's the best argument I've heard, so far, for a .bank.au space.