No subject

From: <bogus§does.not.exist.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 07:11:18 -0000
arbitrary domain deletions, to breaking the rules accrediting registrars,
auDA is acting more and more as if it is not accountable to anyone.

Whilst many may be reticent to take auDA to task over its mismanagement,
failure to do so is not exactly a recipe for improvement.

Perhaps a clean sweep is required to ensure auDA appreciates and discharges
its responsibilities in an appropriately professional manner.

Regards,

Larry