[DNS] Kartic Srinivasan (Melbourne IT) auDA board elections statement

From: Stewart Carter <mail§ecommercereport.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:25:42 +1100
Dear DNS-listers

Melbourne IT has given me a detailed policy statement in support of Kartic
Srinivasan's candidacy for the 2009 au Domain Administration Ltd board
elections.

I've published it (without any embellishment or comment) at
http://www.ecommercereport.com.au/?p=401

I believe it may be of considerable interest to many DNS list readers.

That's not just because it has been officially cleared through proper media
channels at Melbourne IT.

It will also be of interest because Kartic has bravely responded to each of
the three questions I put to all the candidates.

Stewart Carter

Editor

eCommerce Report

Ph 0433142419