[DNS] Interesting Article: .au ranks as one of the safest name-spaces in the world.

From: Brett Fenton <brett.fenton§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:12:29 +1100
I'm saying that policy in and of itself, ie the requirement to have an ABN/ACN
to hold a .com.au domain for example does not equate to 'better security'.

In fact I'd go as far to say that I hear that comment all the time, .au is
more secure because the space is restricted and that perception probably makes
the space less secure as people tend to be less vigilant about who they hand
credit card details over to in ecommerce transactions for example.