[DNS] CGDN review

From: Rod Keys <info§ddns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 17:06:02 +1100
Brett,
All the costs are now rolled into the existing system and the ongoing
cost of the program would in my view be negligible (gee we run systems
just like this the last time I looked but please enlighten my if I am
wrong). Some good outcomes have been made in bush fire ravaged areas
around Melbourne for local communities to communicate emergency
procedures ETC. To not see this is a gross misunderstanding of the facts
and I would hope if your one day involved in such a catastrophe you
would be glad to have this information at hand ....Sometimes you guys in
Sydney should not just focus on the $$$$$. Same Brett shame.
I think something like 140 Australians lost their lives during this bush
fire and if the community domain name initiatives help save some lives
in the future I think that would be well worth it.
Have a nice weekend.
Rod Keys