[DNS] EducationAU - cannot resolve domainname.edu.au

From: Graham Miller <graham§webenhanced.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 11:53:20 +1000
Hi All,

Does anyone know if EducationAU is having trouble? I have tried to get to
www.domainname.edu.au yesterday and today but it is not resolving in DNS
here and at a client's premises. We are both on Telstra Business Internet.

Anyone confirm that it is resolving and showing a website for you?

I am trying to modify delegation details for a client.

Thanks
Graham

Graham Miller
Technical Director

For computer network engineering, computer software integration, open source
software installation and consulting, web site hosting, and dynamic web site
construction and programming (Perl, PHP and C). Choose W.E.S.

Web Enhanced Solutions Pty Ltd
PO Box 184, Kenilworth, Qld Australia

graham&#167;WebEnhanced.com.au
http://www.WebEnhanced.com.au

Contact Phone Numbers:
Sunshine Coast .. 07 5446 0100
Brisbane ........ 07 3137 9121
Sydney .......... 02 8307 8621
Melbourne ....... 03 8807 2191
Mobile .......... 0409 723 008

"Ask a silly question and remain a fool for 5 minutes...
Don't ask, and remain a fool for life."