[DNS] domain name news - 17 December

From: Graham Miller <graham901>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:04:43 +1000
Thanks David,
Monday's was great. Every link worked in Thunderbird for me, even when
they wrapped on my screen. So there was no word wrapping.
Today's, unfortunately, was word wrapped again and many of the links
were broken as a result.
Getting close though. Duplicate Monday's process and all should be good.
Cheers, Graham

On 13/01/2013 12:22 PM, David Goldstein wrote:
> Hi Graham,
>
> I think I have a solution. Watch the DNS news on Monday and we will see if
> it works. :)
>
> Cheers
> David

Graham Miller
Technical Director

For computer network engineering, computer software integration, open
source software installation and consulting, web site hosting, and
dynamic web site construction and programming (Perl, PHP and
Javascript). Choose W.E.S.

Web Enhanced Solutions Pty Ltd
http://www.webenhanced.com.au

"Ask a silly question and remain a fool for 5 minutes...
Don't ask, and remain a fool for life."