[DNS] sad news re Tony Lentino

From: David Goldstein <david>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 11:42:44 +1000
Hi all,

Occasionally I collate news and information on some sad news. This week is
one. Many of you will have known Tony Lentino. Sadly he passed away on
Monday. I for one am truly grateful for Tony's support and friendship over
the last decade. There were some media reports on Tony in the New Zealand
and motor racing press, a couple below, that focussed on his car racing that
became a passion of his in recent years.

Super Black Racing Supercars boss Tony Lentino dies aged 42

Super Black Racing team founder and owner, Tony Lentino, who has died at his
Wellsford home.

<
<http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/motorsport/82469844/super-black-racing-superca
rs-boss-tony-lentino-dies-aged-42>
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/motorsport/82469844/super-black-racing-supercar
s-boss-tony-lentino-dies-aged-42>

Super Black Racing Supercars boss Tony Lentino dies

Super Black Racing team founder and owner Tony Lentino died today at his
home in Wellsford, following a fifteen month battle with cancer.

<
<http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11681148>
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11681148>

David

------

David Goldstein

email:  <mailto:david at goldsteinreport.com> david at goldsteinreport.com

web:  <http://goldsteinreport.com/> http://goldsteinreport.com/

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/goldsteinreport>
https://twitter.com/goldsteinreport

phone: +61 418 228 605 - mobile; +61 2 9663 3430 - office/home