DNS: Suggestion for Melbourne IT

From: Brett Caird <brettc§bit.net.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 12:54:51 +1000
Things have been a bit quiet on this list so even though I probably should
have sent this direct to Melbourne IT I thought I might put it to the list
so that everybody doesn't forget its here.

Do you think it would be a good idea for Melbourne IT to send an email
acknowledgement that they have received your cheque and processing has
begun, and perhaps even give the date they should be meeting for their
service guarantee?

We have had a couple of instances where we have been expecting an answer
back only to find later that they had a holiday we didn't know about or that
the cheque wasn't received as quickly as would be expected or we had used a
wrong form (and no official form at all, because we didn't know there was
one to begin with).  Basically if we had known something was amiss we could
have fixed it and adjusted our expectations instead of mumbling under our
breath and having a go at Melbourne IT for not delivering in manner that we
would have said was "on time".

Cheers

Brett

----
Brett Caird		Chief Executive/Director
brettc&#167;bit.net.au	http://www.bit.net.au/
Brisbane Internet Technology Pty Ltd
"Its easy to be patient if you haven't got anything better to do."