Re: DNS: Suggestion for Melbourne IT

From: Chris Kakris <christos§dynamic.net.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:02:53 +1100
Brett - Yes I agree.

Also, why must I wait 10 days before I get any
feedback telling me that I forgot to dot my Is and cross my Ts?
I am happy to wait 10 days (well I'm not really) if I know that
it is going to be *completed* in 10 days.  A simple email response
within the first day telling me that everything is ok would be a
big improvement.

Chris