Re: DNS: Re: INET: Official Announcement: DNS and ADNA Meetings

From: Stephen Baxter <steve§senet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 12:07:29 +0930 (CST)
I must have missed something from the MoA that I read where INTIAA is
mentioned anywhere !
How can you draw that conclusion ?
What part of the MoA leads you to say that ?

> Intiaas response now will show how serious they are about this. If they intend
> to go ahead and incorporate on friday anyway.. it shows a lack of care for the
> opinions of the community.

Please identify the problem and give a good solution.
The MoA in my opinion does nothing but allow groups that have are serious
about the Australia Internet and Namespace to participate.
All members of ADNA must be not for profit.

> if they hold it off for a while.. then it shows they want the problems sorted
> out and value the publics input.
>
> +the m&a as they stand provide ADNA with a much broader role than was deemed
> +appropriate at the last DNS meeting.
>
> i agree... they are trying to have ADNA an all powerful entity.

> | Skeeve Stevens - MyInternet    personal.url: http://www.skeeve.net/ |
> | email://skeeve&#167;skeeve.net/     work.url: http://www.myinternet.net/ |
> | phone://612.9869.3334/         mobile://0414.SKEEVE/      [753-383] |
> |              No kids, no chat room, no smiley faces.                |
> | - This email is (c) 1997 by Skeeve Stevens - All rights reserved -  |

Stephen Baxter                            SE Network Access
SE Network Access                         http://www.senet.com.au
Direct Internet Access                    222 Grote Street
phone : +61 8 8221 5221                   Adelaide 5000
fax   : +61 8 8221 5220

<http://www.senet.com.au/~steve/pgp.html for Public Key>