Re: DNS: ADNA's first decisions - Minuted

From: George Michaelson <ggm§connect.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 21:07:39 +1000
Interesting. Perhaps you can elaborate on who the candidates interested
in providing competition for gov/org and net.au are?

Can you explain why the loan is neccessary? The comment regarding legal fees
is a little unclear.

You clearly state your ambit claim, I'll give you that. Does this mean
that assuming transferance completed, you would decide of your own accord
to create new domain names, irrespective of wider debate? Can you explain
how non-financial parties can have any meaningful input into your processes?

How exactly do you see existance of biz.au and tm.au resolving problems in
any meaningful way?

If it takes spending $100 to become able to 'speak' to ADNA, I suppose I
can decide to do that, but its a rather sorry day for the Internet.

I'd also like to see KRE's comments from source, and not third hand in a
press statement. I really do think it would clarify things. Will you be
asking him to comment in some public sense?

-George