Re: DNS: ADNA's first decisions - Minuted

From: Craig Bishop <csb§connect.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 12:23:27 +1000
Peter Gerrand wrote:

> I am amused that Hugh Irvine and Connect.com are adopting the same
> approach to competition

Connect (and I am sure Hugh too) have no problem with competition.

I do have a problem with a toothless body being created (read ADNA)
which has not received the authority it needs to operate from the
person that can give it (read kre).

Show me something, first hand, that says that ADNA has authority over
net.au, then Connect (and I am sure Hugh too) will have no problem with
accepting the authority of ADNA.

Cheers, Craig

--
Craig Bishop - Technical Manager