Re: DNS: ADNA's first decisions - Minuted

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 09:03:01 +0000
NSI's "use now, pay later" policy encourages speculative hoarding.

I doubt the problem would exist to anywhere near the extent it does
today if the fee was up front.

Which is why I still believe that a FCFS policy, tempered by some
judicious policy may well be appropriate.

How many trademarks can one entity own?

How many domain names can one entity have 'reasonable' claim to?

  Geoff