Re: DNS: Revised selection criteria for new DNAs/2LDs

From: Kim Davies <kim§ii.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 07:29:48 +0800
Quoting Kevin Dinn:

| Now we know how much Leni has in the bank! :-) I really don't know what to
| do about this 5 employee thing. I make it 5, everybody says 1, I make it 1,
| people say 5. Could people who care just express their opinion and I will
| go with the majority.

I guess the answer is - you can't set the 'right' amount of employees for
a DNA to have, because it varies depending on their workload. NET.AU
probably requires less staff than COM.AU, and certainly from personal
experience as 'vice DNA', ASN.AU is something someone can easily do in
their spare time.

Of course, if you're talking number of employees being a barrier for entry
into DNA selection, then 5 is going to get less applicants than 1.

kim