Re: DNS: Don Heath proposes using the $50mil NSF pool to fund IAHC

From: ramin <ramin§consultco.com.au>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 16:12:56 +1000
Leni Mayo wrote:

> It's almost fair to say that the .au process is going nowhere.  <snip>

i gotta agree with Leni.  it is really amazing but the .au process
just looks the same as before except for better service levels in some
regards from MelbIT.  i still cant get www.consult.com.au. and before
anyone jumps down my throat with "the word is in the dictionary" stuff,
i recommend we look at just the ISP names in the dictionary.

--
ramin marzbani
www.consult pty limited

THE 4'TH WWW.CONSULT AUSTRALIAN ONLINE SURVEY IS HERE!
SHORTER THAN BEFORE!!
Have Your Say - if you live in Oz http://survey.hotlink.com.au

Looking for a Web Developer? Try http://web-developers.com