Re: DNS: Don Heath proposes using the $50mil NSF pool to fund IAHC

From: Andrew J. Donald <andrewd§duxsoft.com.au>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 23:25:53 +1000
As the owner of a so-called "historical and unserviced" domain, I had hoped
that there would be some competition by now.  Melbourne IT's actions
regarding historical domains reflect it's bureaucratic culture,  academic
origins and monopoly position.  I will never voluntarily pay money to this
rapacious bunch of twits.

The fact that INTIAA and ISOC-AU consented to M-IT's organised plunder does
those organisations no credit, either.

Andrew Donald