Re: DNS: ADNA Board meetings

From: Michael Malone <mmalone§creole.iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:54:17 +0800
> >Michael Malone (domain name administrator for ASN.AU)
>
> Owner of an ISP - Profit Making.

A fine line, but my activities in ASN.AU are not profit making.
ASN.AU is delegated to my personally, not to my employer, and
I do not charge for registrations or make any profit from being
a DNA.

What I do in my "day job" isn't really relevant.

The same applies to Steve Baxter, Luke Carruthers and others.
They are elected to ADNA on behalf of the non profit organisations,
not on behalf of their day time employers.

MM