Re: DNS: Suggested ADNA Board Members

From: Paul Brooks <paul.brooks§globalone.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 16:36:20 +1000
> See people, th eproblme is not that I can do what I say, it's that they
> can't act on their side of the deal.  These ADNA menbers and associates are
> so scared, first they tell me I'm grand standing, so I produce the start of
> a list of possible's, then they tell me I'm a git (whatever that is) and
> that I'm wasting time.

Adam, It would be a lot easier to follow your arguments if you tried
to make your point in a single short paragraph, and didn't repeat points
you've made in the past. I don't have hours to spend poring over your
rants and ravings to find the single line of new content that may be
there.
---
Paul Brooks (PB94)        | pbrooks&#167;gip.net / Paul.Brooks§GlobalOne.net
Manager, Data Operations  | Ph. +61 2 9290 9000   Fax. +61 2 9290 9092
Global One Communications |
Sydney, Australia         | Founding Member:Internet Society of Australia