Re: DNS: Suggested ADNA Board Members

From: James Austin <jea§rainer-group.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:29:15 +1000
I am not attacking anyone.

I simply want the board of ADNA, that is everyone of them to state without
reservation that they will not be involved in any way in Domain name
registration as a registrar at any stage now or in the immediate future.

This seems simple enough to put the conflict of interest thing to bed.

Regards,
James Austin

Rainer Group Pty. Ltd.                       Voice:     +61 (0)2 9894 1985
PO Box 863                                         Fax:     +61 (0)2 9894
1986
BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2153           E-Mail:     jea&#167;rainer-group.com
AUSTRALIA                                     WWW:
http://www.rainer-group.com