Re: DNS: Suggested ADNA Board Members

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 23:16:06 +1000
>Quoting Adam Todd to Michael Malone:
>|
>| Are you going to resign from the ADNA board at any time where Your company
>| or any affiliated company that you are a director or shareholder of applies
>| to become a Domain Name Registry under .AU?
>
>Umm, sorry to spoil your parade,

<sob> That hurts :)

>last time I checked Michael Malone (and
>the that matter, Melbourne IT) was already a Domain Name Registry, and
>that is why he is on the ADNA board as an associate member...

Yes, I have since been informed that both parties mentioned above do not
have voting rights.

I hope this is correct.

      The world operates 24 hours a day ... so do the servers.
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convery Member
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
						   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net
AU Root Server Confederation              http://aursc.ah.net
AU Internet News  mailto:internet-request&#167;ah.net  with "subscribe"