Re: DNS: ADNA Board Meeting No.5 - Minutes now available on ADNA website

From: Kate Lance <clance§connect.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 10:16:09 +1000
> http://www.adna.asn.au/Minutes/April1998.html

It's not a major point but I have already pointed out in email on the
draft of these minutes that Action A20 is not correct.  It currently reads:

A20 Luke Carruthers reported he had begun communications with ISOC-AU
    concerning participating in ADNA.

I made clear at the meeting that this has *not* happened.  ISOC-AU
formally requested ADNA on February 16th to re-open the communication
that had been broken off by ADNA in December 1997.  ISOC-AU received no
reply to that request and have had no further discussion with ADNA apart
from attending this board meeting.

Kate Lance
ISOC-AU