Re: DNS: Answer to Vic Cinc's burning question

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 12:52:28 +1000
>So Adam, how about you subscribe to the mailing list with your '&#167;aus'
>email address instead of the other one, and put your money where your
>mouth is and start using your own domains?

I woudl happily do so, if the list servers supported the resource.

Bit like asking Netscape to provide ACTICE X content on their home page :)

Netscape still doesn't support ACTIVE X does it?

Plus I'm well known at the address I use.  I personally see little reason
to change this at this time.  I occasionally use a&#167;a for some lists, mostly
those related to the administration of the A zone.

But I'm always happy to consider using my alternate addresses if the
servers are properly configured.

I spose I could use a 10.0/8 addresses as well?

THE DOMAIN NAME HANDBOOK                   http://www.domainhandbook.com
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convey Member			  AURSC    http://www.aursc.ah.net
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
at&#167;aus  or  at@ah.net				   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net