Re: DNS: silence is golden

From: Rick Welykochy <rick§dot.net.au>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 10:47:45 +1000
Kate Lance wrote:

> I counted *14* messages sent between 18:20 and 19:40 last night by
> the hysterical Mr Toad.  "Verbal diarrhoea" doesn't even begin to
> describe it.
>
> > Guess who I just added to my kill filters.  You know who I mean. Or if you
> > don't, just guess. Go on. I bet you'd be right.
>
> ...and I never have to see such trash again either -- I've just changed
> over from elm filter to procmail -- *plink*  :-)

Very logical thing to do. Since the rest of the list
members who do follow these threads will be quoting
relevant comments made by Mr T (with appropriate attributions)
you will miss nothing.

I look forward to this list getting back on track and discussing
.AU issues.

 _/  Richard Welykochy                 mailto:rick&#167;dot.net.au
_/  Dot Communications Ltd             http://www.dot.net.au/world