Re: DNS: Can we do something about noise on this list

From: Allen Bolderoff <allen§gist.net.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 18:26:31 +0930
larry&#167;netregistry.com.au said:
> Consensus 1: DOES THIS LIST SUFFER FROM AN EXCESSIVE NOISE PROBLEM?
> Your votes: Larry Bloch: NetRegistry: YES

Allen Bolderoff: YES

- One idea that *may* help us to resolve this issue:

Why don't we create a second list dedicated to the discussion/advocacy of
AUSRC/IPv8.. yadda yadda yadda (or whatever it is called) so that this list
can get back to the discussion it was originally intended for, which (correct
me if I'm wrong) is the discussion of instituting change/improvement to the
.au namespace, _*NOT*_ (I cannot stress this enough) advocacy of the current
situation against a completely different namespace (ie aus.com/AUSRC etc etc
etc) - lets take the advocacy issue elsewhere.

My 2c

Allen Bolderoff