Re: [DNS] ENOUGH is ENOUGH

From: <vicc§cia.net.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:25:43 +1000 (EST)
>_From: Doug Osborn
>
> It's most likely *because* kre is doing his (paid) job that he doesn't have
> much time to allocate to volunteer activities such as org.au administration.

well if you ploughed back some of the profits you are making from .com.au into
the dns system we wouldnt be having this discusson would we.

you are robing the australian community blind and giving nothing back
Mr Osborn. you spend your entire time defending the MIT cash flows and
instead of progressing change you are stalling and delaying the inevitable.

this entire lifeline fiasco is as much on your conscience as Robert Elz's.

Vic