Re: [DNS] Timeframes?

From: Leni Mayo <leni§moniker.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:33:31 +1000
Balancing forward progress and "getting it right" in this area is an
art where very few people have demonstrated any skill.

Given the absence of any quantitive analysis in this area, it's easy
to ignore the "lost opportunity costs" of delay. I suspect that such
costs are significant, but easy to ignore because the costs are
distributed across tens of thousands of little people.

Perhaps the process will speed up when the corporates arrive as
important "users"?

Leni.