Re: [DNS] Timeframes?

From: George Michaelson <ggm§dstc.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 08:42:17 +1000
  Given the absence of any quantitive analysis in this area, it's easy
  to ignore the "lost opportunity costs" of delay. I suspect that such
  costs are significant, but easy to ignore because the costs are
  distributed across tens of thousands of little people.

We've already incurred this in quids. We know this. but the other side
of the balance, the 'getting it right' side still has some rough edges
on it.

So if you took Narelles goal as an early estimate, and mine as a late
do we straddle a plausible mean?

I think as long as *progress* is made this year, we're on track. If we
go nowhere, its a bummer.

-George