RE: [DNS] Give Austalian Business a go

From: <David_Wise§fhp.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:49:35 +1000
I agree that there needs to be restrictions in place to prevent people from registering domain names that would allow them to take advantage of someone else's pre-exisiting brands, trade marks or goodwill.   I would be interested to hear from anyone who disputes that.

David Wise
Freehill Hollingdale & Page
Brisbane

My views are not necessarily those of my employer.

Mark Nearhos <mjn&#167;cia.com.au> on 07/07/99 05:26:54 pm

Please respond to dns&#167;waia.asn.au