[DNS] Whats the rush?

From: <David_Wise§fhp.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:16:34 +1000
     What is the rush to make immensely large changes in the nature of .AU
     right now? Where is the pressure? Where is the need? Where is the
     analysis of costs, and benefits, and risks? I see a lot of interested
     parties pushing, and I see a lot of fringe-dwellers, but I don't see
     either structure or process in the proposals. And I see little or no
     substantive proof of needs.

Please, can we stop pushing the timeline to make radical changes in .AU before
we have anything like a viable, stable process bedded in to manage things.