Re: [DNS] Whats the rush?

From: Greg Watson <g.watson§computer.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:02:30 +1000
Be assured that the "auDA crew" is interested in the discussions
on this list, as many of the issues raised here fall within its
mission. I should point out however, that auDA will not be using
the dns list as a forum for its public consultation process,
other than for the purpose of announcements. Details of this
consultation process and how people can participate will be
announced shortly.

Regards,

Greg