[DNS] US "outlaws" cybersquatting

From: <David_Wise§fhp.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:57:33 +1000
I think that headline might be a touch misleading.  I am no expert on US procedures but I am pretty sure that before that bill can become law, it must also be approved by Congress and the Whitehouse (ie the President).
(I guess there is a good chance the whitehouse will support it given that www.whitehouse.com is a porn site!)
cheers
David Wise

---------------------- Forwarded by David Wise/Sydney/FHP/AU on 10/08/99 10:51 am ---------------------------

"Rowe, Joshua" <Joshua.Rowe&#167;auspost.com.au> on 10/08/99 10:40:10 am

Please respond to dns&#167;waia.asn.au