RE: [DNS] ABC: Australia supports global cyber-squatting regulat ions

From: WestNet Domains <domains§wn.com.au>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:07:13 +0800
Perhaps a fee per domain.

Another option may be first in best set, as like .com domains.
eg. fredbloggs.id.au followed by fredbloggs2.id.au

I agree the emu.id.au is a good format, but the same problem may lie where
as once freggbloggs&#167;emu.id.au, freggbloggs§wallaby.id.au and so on have been
used, where do we go from there.

We may as well use something like a numbering system.

Just a thought.

Ty Johnson
Technical Department
WestNet - WA's Statewide Internet Provider
Phone: 92182600 - Fax: 92182666
http://www.wn.com.au