Re: [DNS] Funding guarantee gains Melbourne IT exclusive com.au licence

From: Jim Birch <jbirch§multinode.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:22:56 +0800
re:

> http://www.it.fairfax.com.au/breaking/20000712/A2568-2000Jul12.html

Does this REALLY stink?  As far as I can see, this makes auDA another scam
running the .au for it's own benefit.  It's clearly not in consumers'
interest.  Why don't they auDA just melbourneit $659,000 for the next year
for a NON exclusive licence to com.au or just auction licences...

I can't see that the ACCC would not be interested in this transaction...

Jim Birch
jbirch2multinode.com.au