Re: [DNS] .au space proposal

From: Kerry Henry <KHenry§ClickOn.au.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:21:59 +1100
Don,

Exactly my point!

I can't talk for others, but my clients listen to me because strategic
management; marketing; and offline-online integration is my consulting
business.

Those that don't have the necessary skills and who don't have a full
appreciation of their clients' local or global strategic plans shouldn't be
giving any advice in the area of domain registration because their skills or
motives are not in the appropriate arena.

That's why things are so stuffed up and many businesses are now learning by
default.

Kerry