RE: [DNS] ING charging $250 non-refundable for .BIZ and .INFO

From: <larry§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:02:44 +1000
Peter

I'm sorry you took offence - I did take pains to try and avoid that.

I wasn't trying to represent auDA - I am a member - nothing more. Rather, I
suppose I am interested in who is interested in this space.

I was not challenging the validity of your questions - with that I have no
issue. But question asking is seldom motiveless and as a democratic
principle, I think it fair that one has the right to know the identity of a
question asker before being beholden to answer. That's what I was driving at
in the quoted comment below.

Its a bit like journalists telling politicians their name and publication
before asking their questions. An answer requires tailoring to the audience,
if it is to be accurate to the information being sought. This is who I am;
this is what I would like to know.

I do respect your privacy; you chose not to answer my questions - fair
enough - we can leave it at that.

Larry