RE: [DNS] Re: Lock out from AUDA mailing list

From: Paul Foxworthy <paul§cohsoft.com.au>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:08:03 +1000
At 05:51 PM 30/08/2001 +1000, Dave Hooper wrote:
>It seems to me to be a bit of a coincidence that someone with strong views
>just happened to 'drop off the list'. Amazing that. If I were Michael I
>would be looking for a bit more investigation than just taking some kind of
>guess as to what happened to his details.

Never ascribe to malice what can be ascribed to a stuff-up.

Put his name back on the list and please, let's move on.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

---- Coherent Software ------------- http://www.cohsoft.com.au/ ----
For interactive Web sites, databases, software, animation
Aust. Family History Compendium at http://www.cohsoft.com.au/afhc/