RE: [DNS] Re: Lock out from AUDA mailing list

From: Dassa <dasssa§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 20:23:22 +1000

Personally my concern is that such a "stuff-up" can occur.  If a mailing
list can't even be managed in an effective manner than it raises doubts as
to the capabilities for other responsibilities.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch

Vested Interests...Local Government Web Master etc.  No conflicts there.
Private company involved in domain name issues, we do not deal in the .au
domain space although we may in future.  We operate a third level domain
registry.  AtLarge member, DNSO GA member, IDNO member, subscribe to a
large number of dns related mailing lists.