[DNS] Registrars in .au

From: Andrew Best <andrew_best§pacific.net.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:09:52 +1000
Afternoon all.

Im hoping this is the correct forum to ask this question.
Does AuDA stipulate what the responsibilites of a registrar in .au are?

For example, there is no whois database for any .asn.au domain.
Does AuDA require that any party acting as a registrar maintain a whois
database of the domains they register?

Found out that whois doesnt know who/where to query for .asn.au while
building a tool to tell me which registrars we/our customers have domains
registred with.

cheers
Andrew

--
Andrew Best                              -              Systems Engineer
Pacific Internet (Australia) Pty Ltd     -     http://www.pacific.net.au