[DNS] Internet Name Group and Internet Registrations Australia

From: RIKKI LAMBERT <RXL§finlaysons.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:18:34 +0930
I have discovered, since my last post, the following article:

http://it.mycareer.com.au/news/2001/08/28/FFXJEUWUQQC.html

... but did the message get through to all domain name holders? Perhaps a warning e-mail should have been sent to the same address that INA used to tell people they needed to "renew" their domain name.

Rikki

Rikki Lambert, Lawyer
Email:      rikkilambert&#167;finlaysons.com.au
Website: http://www.finlaysons.com.au
Phone:    +61 8 8235 7400        Fax:  +61 8 8232 2944
Address:  81 Flinders St, Adelaide, South Australia

South Australia - a great place to live and work!

Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient
and may be privileged.

While we have used mimesweeper to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we
cannot guarantee that this email and any files transmitted with it are free from them.