Re: [DNS] Code of Conduct

From: Don Cameron <donc§mudgeeab.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:04:22 +1100
Thank you Bruce,

Interestingly I forwarded a comment and recommendations on the auDA Code to
this list (cc'd directly to Jo) on the 22nd October - however it has
seemingly failed to be included on the auDA web. I am quite willing to
accept that the reason for this was my formatting of the document as a
'plain English' proposal, probably construed (and subsequently deleted) as a
generic posting. The posting and recommendation is reproduced below, however
I will recreate the document into a formal submission later today.

Regards, Don Cameron