Re: [DNS] INTERNET.COM.AU

From: Support <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:23:37 +1100
I would have to say your all full of it!

And how did we know this would just end up like other domains! goes to the
highest bidder!

We all put up with the way it was! Why could it not have stayed that way!

The way things going you might as well just throw the entire Policy out the
window and go the same as .com! then it would at least be fair to the first
in first served not who has the depest pockets!

David Uzzell