RE: [DNS] INTERNET.COM.AU

From: <galen§townson.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:59:13 +0800
The auction is not _totally_ open - there's still policies to be mindful of
 http://www.stuff.com.au/auda_intro.asp?uid=guest&sch=stuff1
 http://www.stuff.com.au/auda_comaurules.asp?sch=stuff1&uid=guest
and these in turn have their own restrictions, eg. banking.com.au as bank
is a restricted business term.

Further, you had to be eligible before the arbitrary 31 August 2001 date.

So... let's not go crazy here ;o)

Galen

> oh so you want to make internet.com.au a sex shop, now that's original :)

Internet.