Re: [DNS] INTERNET.COM.AU

From: Katie Halson <katie§bluedoor.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:10:29 +1100
Galen,

As per my "Hypothetical" I would meet all of the criteria as per the policy
document  http://www.auda.org.au/docs/registrar-eoi-policy.pdf. My business
qould have been registered 10 years and i'm sure Internet and Australian are
not restricted business terms.

As it is an auction I would have an equal right to license internet.com.au.
Is it in the domain names best interest to be represented by me?