Family.com.au(INTERNET.COM.AU)

From: Jim Stewart <jim§jimstewart.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:03:09 +1100
Good for you Katie,

I'm sure Mecklermedia would be interested  in the same name but my not
have the stomach for it give the state of the .com industry. I'd hope
they would have a trademark on it though ;-)

Whether you end up with it or not you will need deep pockets, if not for
legal certainly for developing. I've trying to get something happening
with Family.com.au for quite some time but VC is very thin on the ground
these days.

Good luck

Regards
Jim Stewart