Re: [DNS] INTERNET.COM.AU

From: Katie Halson <katie§bluedoor.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:16:51 +1100
PS.

I would be quite happy to sit on a panel and allocate generic domain names
at no charge. Because of the original generic domain policy strange as it
was we are in a position to guide the Australian Internet for the better.
Its time that an effort is made to develop something that once had great
potential.