Re: [DNS] INTERNET.COM.AU

From: Derek Whitehead <derekw§vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:09:43 +1100
Another thought.  If it is important that some generic domain names be used
for broader purposes, why not establish new second level domains rather
than using .com.au? - .internet.au, for example.   They could be shared a
lot more widely that way.  Some of these issues were canvassed in a
preliminary way in the Name Panel's report on new names - see
http://www.auda.org.au/docs/auda-name-new2lds-final.html

cheers

Derek