Re: [DNS] Peter has left the building

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:17:39 +1100
On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:45:22 +1100, Dassa wrote:
Subject: RE: [DNS] Peter has left the building

Hi Dassa

> I see you are still up to your old tricks of sending a personal copy and
> posting to the mailing list.  As you know, I dislike getting personal
> copies.  Desist such posting styles with respect to me.

As I have said you can use your filters if it bothers you.

> The post was made without any comment at all.  The sentence you are
> referring to is not a comment but informational and was in a follow up
> post.

Rot.  A comment is a comment is a comment.

> Interesting that you consider my comments as offensive and baiting but
> you do not make comment on Peter calling me a trouble maker and being
> mischievious.  You will note, I did not call Peter any names or infer
> any offensive labels to his person.

More rot.  You suggested Peter was "petulant" and "unprofessional".

> As mentioned, it is a facet of professionalism to be delibeerate and
> consider carefully all actions and posts.  I agree it is easy to get
> upset over some posts.  The professional will recognise and deal with
> such matters.

As I do here by unsubscribing myself.  Over to you Dassa.  I'm much more
interested in doing some work that with debating niceties with Dassa Lynch.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss