RE: [DNS] DNS List

From: Phil Wright <newsstuff§network.au.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 04:18:15 +1100
Jon

I'm not sure what you are really suggesting?

Are you suggesting that among current non-members there should be some kind
of natural, assumed or perceived attraction or value in this list -
especially after the dribble and verbal diarrhoea, defamation and slander of
recent weeks??

I really don't think that an auDA membership drive should be based upon
permission to subscribe to this list!

If you really do propose a (sic) "Gentleman's Club" style approach to this
list (To the exclusion of all but financial members), then may I suggest
that certain current financial members, must surely begin to act with
appropriate accord.

I do somehow think that the peak representative body of the industry should
represent all the industry; and not just the voices of the few who are
financial members.

There you have it - exactly 2.2 cents worth :-)

Phil Wright