RE: [DNS] IRA notice - wrong renewal date

From: Jo Lim <jo.lim§auda.org.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:41:17 +1100
Please note that Vanessa Holliday at the ACCC has advised that
complaints should NOT be mailed to her directly, but should be made
through the normal ACCC complaints channels so they can be properly
logged and processed. You can:

1. Telephone the ACCC Information Centre on 1300 302 502, or
2. Submit an email complaint using the form at
http://www.accc.gov.au/about/fs-contact.htm

Vanessa has also advised that, while they are interested in hearing
about and receiving copies of misleading renewal notices, in general the
ACCC is only able to take action where someone has actually signed up to
a renewal offer.

Regards

Jo Lim
Chief Policy Officer